Our theme this year for CR Kids Dream Team is "For Our Neighbor!"
Sunday August 20th | 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Let's discuss CR Kids & families, train and equip ourselves to serve one another.
Who is this kickoff for?
- This kickoff is for new, current and returning Volunteer Leaders serving in CR Kids!
- If you know of a friend serving who is not attended - forward this email to them.
- If you know of a friend who is not serving but should or is interested - forward this email to them.
What information will be given?
- This Kick-Off meeting is to encourage, equip and empower our Children's Ministry Leaders to lead and serve well. Its important for you to be equipped with the right tools as you step into the right role of service.
Will Lunch be provided?
- Yes, Lunch and childcare will be provided. You must RSVP with Anna ASAP! Childcare spots are filling up and we need to make sure we have correct numbers for our lunch menu. Children coming for childcare will be dropped off in the main building to the Nursery area. Volunteers will receive them from there.
Will there be a makeup meeting if I can't make it?
- Of course! There will be a makeup meeting in the Student Building, Kids Floor (1st Floor) on Wednesday, August 23rd at 6:30pm.
Thank you for taking the steps to SAY YES to our kids. Every kid needs to be known by someone, and to belong somewhere. You are making the first step in leaving a lasting impact on the faith of kid - by giving them what they need most - someonewho cares about them!